XIAOMI POCO F3/REDMI K40

Иконки, шрифты, звуки и прочее
Ответить
EleanorGrace

XIAOMI POCO F3/REDMI K40

Сообщение EleanorGrace » 11 май 2021, 11:59

This is a detailed review from an owner's perspective, I will get into it without introductions, this is the global f3 (regular, not f3 pro) edition with 256GB internal storage and 8GB of RAM (codenamed alioth). I got this phone for exactly $352. First thing which is the obvious, the design, the phone looks good, tiny bezels without notch, and the circular camera modules on the back look stunning, coupled with great colors (Mine is black, it has slightly grey/navy tint and looks absolutely stunning. one take about the design is the camera hump, most modern phones have humps but this one has tiny hump that gets leveled when coupled with the cover the phone came with, so its not a big deal, but if placed without cover it would stick out, its still a camera hump. the specs of this phone has gorilla glass 5 for the front and the back, gorilla glass 5 is a bit oldgen, especially when considering there are gg6 and ggv out there, but gg5 for both front and back is good for a phone in this price category.192.168.0.1 routerlogin 192.168.l.l

Ответить