I'm not a newbie to runescape

Размещайте ссылки на ваши собственные приложения с целью пиара или для бета-тестирования.
Правила форума
О возможности разместить информацию о вашем приложении на главной странице сайта читайте здесь: http://startandroid.ru/ru/about/pomosch ... henii.html
Ответить
wfuuopy

I'm not a newbie to runescape

Сообщение wfuuopy » 06 ноя 2021, 08:43

Hey everyone This is my first post on the forum. I'm not a newbie to runescape. I haven't played for RuneScape gold over a month because I've been distracted by other activities. However, this evening, when I attempted to login and was told that I was banned. It states that I am permanently banned for making use of macros or mining gold. The problem is that I have never botted before and will never again. This makes it impossible to maintain the in-game economy. I have just cut wood, as I have 99 pieces of wood to cut. Perhaps they believe that I am an automated machine for this reason.

But, it's a complete blunder. I shouldn’t be at risk of being banned simply since my skills are selected. I am in a state of panic right now. I have put way to many hours into this game only to be banned for such absurdity. My account could be hacked, but it seems unlikely. I have sent an appeal. What is the time it will take to receive a reply? And what is the outcome if they decide to ban me?

I haven't done anything in this game that would be considered to be bad, and I am now banned. They banned me without providing any proof. It is madness! Sorry to be so angry I'm sorry, but please let me know what time it will take to appeal, as it has completely ruined our night.

Evidence is only used for chat-related infractions and it's no surprise that they didn't offer any evidence in this instance. You were exiled for doing nothing. Jagex might think you committed a crime. People have been banned from working as temp workers for spending 10+ hours per day on firemaking classes, as I have been told. It may be possible that during the time you spent Woodcutting you unintentionally formed clicking patterns that fooled Jagex's anti-bot system or something of the sort.

Have you never sold or bought gold? If you were banned for using macros or gold farming and you're sure you didn't bot, maybe Jagex refers to buy OSRS gold the later only.

Ответить