I want the consultancy from a software company in Dallas so that they can start working on my project.

Размещайте ссылки на ваши собственные приложения с целью пиара или для бета-тестирования.
Правила форума
О возможности разместить информацию о вашем приложении на главной странице сайта читайте здесь: http://startandroid.ru/ru/about/pomosch ... henii.html
Ответить
stevenrobinson

I want the consultancy from a software company in Dallas so that they can start working on my project.

Сообщение stevenrobinson » 16 июн 2021, 12:56

If you want help from any of the software companies in dallas tx, then you need to search for the best companies. Initially, this would help you in zeroing down on the type of companies that would fit in according to your project. Also, the nature of the consultancy should also be defined right at the onset. Do you want their complete assistance right from scratch and on the entire project, or do you just want enough consultancy from a senior person so that you can start working on your project?
Whatever is the case, and sure that everything is clear between you and the software company so that no issue may arise in the future.

Ответить