nike kobe 6 protro think pink

Интерфейс, диалоги, темы, стили, меню
Ответить
mj0t6xsy

nike kobe 6 protro think pink

Сообщение mj0t6xsy » 16 окт 2020, 05:38

Изображение
Kobe Bryant’s remarkable footmvps.comimpact on the game of basketball also applied to footwear design. Throughout his career, Kobe pushed Nike Basketball to explore the competitive advantages gained through low-profile, highly-responsive design. It was an aspirational challenge as much as it was a technical one.

“Every game, I write on my shoes, 'Be Legendary,' which is what Kobe signed on my shoes back in 2016,” says Phoenix Suns guard Devin Booker. “He’s nike sneakers women white had an impact on my life that no one’s ever had, and probably no one ever will have again. He taught me to ask myself, 'What am I doing here if I’m not trying to be the best at it?' That not just a basketball quote. That’s a life quote for me.”

The Nike Kobe 5 Protro “DeMar DeRozan PE” is the player exclusive colorway of Kobe Bryant’s signature shoe made for the San Antonio Spurs’ shooting guard. This releases is one of several player exclusive nike kobe 6 protro think pink Nike Kobe 5 Protro designs released by Nike Basketball in Fall 2020. A multidirectional checkerboard pattern in Wolf Grey and black appears on the forefoot, toe, and eyelets. A zebra-like pattern in the same color scheme can be found on the mid-panel.

For more options, check out the Nike Shoes.

https://www.footmvps.com/

Ответить