Hurry and follow immediately Before I get a million, all women

Если ищете возможность кодить Android-приложения за деньги - размещайте информацию о себе.
Правила форума
О возможности разместить ваши резюме на главной странице сайта читайте здесь: http://startandroid.ru/ru/about/pomosch ... henii.html
Ответить
Gina

Hurry and follow immediately Before I get a million, all women

Сообщение Gina » 10 мар 2021, 09:00

Изображение

Hurry up and follow it. Urgent !! Before I get millions, all women. Is this hair loss problem bothering spice girls? If all women are having this problem, don't wait, read this article for thick and soft hair. Because if I let the hair loss problem is chronic, it may be beyond the remedy. Not in time, it will be beautiful. We have no simple tips for women to maintain their hair beautiful and without loss.

1. Stop washing your hair with warm water.
Let the girls wash their hair with normal temperature water is the best. Because warm water will dry your hair Dry scalp There was a dandruff problem that made it more likely to lose confidence. When the scalp is not healthy My health is hard to be healthy. And I changed the idea that warm water washes dirt better because warm or cold water is the same.

New post: joker123 wallet

2. Wash your hair properly
How to wash your hair properly is nothing difficult. No need to work hard like crushing the cloth Just gently massage the scalp to improve blood circulation. And before shampooing It should wash the dirt with clean water for 15 seconds and also help adjust the temperature of the scalp as well. As for anyone who likes to scratch the scalp hard, must be warned beforehand that Beware of fungal diseases on the scalp. Or dermatitis Because scratching hard can cause sores and cause irritation to the skin.

3. Choose a shampoo and conditioner that is suitable for your hair type.
If you are looking for a good shampoo for healthy hair. That's the right thing to do, but it's just good, it's not enough to match with our hair condition. Because our hair condition is not the same, everyone is dry, oily or sensitive or not. Of course, we have to keep checking our allergies every time we change the shampoo. Very important Or, if allergic reactions occur, consult a dermatologist. Do not let the symptoms spread. Be aware again, be careful with all your hair loss!

4. Do not use dry shampoo frequently.
The rush made us choose dry shampoo, right? This option may be convenient and quick to meet the needs of modern women. However, the chemicals that are left on the hair from dry shampoo are very dangerous because they will clog the pores on the scalp. And our hair will not be able to receive any nourishment when there is no nutrients, the hair will naturally fall out. Therefore, if you are not in a hurry then find time to wash your hair.

5. Avoid heat styling.
Stop hurting your hair with heat. Ladies, if you don't want your beautiful hair to be dry, split ends, fall off, because the heat from hair drying and straightening will destroy the hair glaze and the proteins that nourish the hair, causing dry, brittle and broken hair Fall off Which is a problem that women encounter in endless circles If you need to dry your hair, choose cool air. The straightening part is not recommended.

6. Avoid chemicals used on the hair.
Chemicals to change hair color, straightening, perm, all of which are the cause of hair loss, loss, loss, spice, suggest that if you need to color hair It is wise to use products that contain natural ingredients. And if not necessary, natural hair without dyeing, perming, and straightening is the most beautiful hair anyway.

7. I don't sleep while my hair is still wet.
Anyone who is lazy to dry their hair before going to bed must listen to this way. Because this behavior is more harmful than we thought it would be. Girls, the moisture from wet hair can cause mold on the scalp. It causes the scalp to smell musty, itching and dandruff. When the scalp is not healthy, the hair will fall off, a chronic problem.

8. Take care of your health.
Exercising regularly to help increase the flow of blood around the body, meditation relaxes the mind. Avoid stress In addition, exercise also results in hormones at normal levels.

9. Eat nutritious foods.
Eating all five food groups is very important. Because the body has to use the nutrients that we eat in different parts of the body may choose to take supplements that nourish hair, nails or skin as appropriate. Focus on protein foods. Drink at least 2 liters of water per day, avoid food containing MSG. And alcoholic beverages

10. Hair fermentation with some natural substances.
In addition to the hair treatment cream for good hair health, most of the market brands, girls can also pick up food from the kitchen to use as a hair treatment, such as egg yolk, beer, coconut oil, etc.Just use the hair treatment once a week is enough.

How are you? 10 simple ways to take care of our hair health that is not difficult at all. If you do not want hair loss, thin hair, and various scalp problems, please do not forget to follow the method above. Because I am the charm of women that cannot be ignored. Do not believe, ask the man next to it.
ข้อมูลเพิ่มเติมเกี่ยวกับข้อความต้นฉบับนี้ต้องระบุข้อความต้นฉบับเพื่อดูข้อมูลเพิ่มเติมเกี่ยวกับคำแปล

Ответить