Girls have to keep left when Japanese men begin to make up.

Если у вас есть спрос на разработчиков, оставляйте здесь ваши вакансии
Правила форума
О возможности разместить ваши вакансии на главной странице сайта читайте здесь: http://startandroid.ru/ru/about/pomosch ... henii.html
Ответить
Gina

Girls have to keep left when Japanese men begin to make up.

Сообщение Gina » 22 фев 2021, 12:07

Изображение

If they say that modern men take care of themselves as well as women, it is probably true. Especially, Japanese men have to give them a thumbs up, because we have heard about eyebrow protection before. And even into the 2000s, the trend of cosmetics among men began to be popular and many brands have been split up. You can say that there are as many options as women ever.

Read more : joker game

Let's start with French brand “Chanel”, which has launched a line of boy de Chanel products for men since 2018, including foundation, lip cream and eyeliner pen. As for the famous brand from Japan like Three, it is not inferior. Let's release a product line to please young people with Fiveism X Three, which has been a magnet star Yoshizawa Ryo as the presenter Including Shiseido brands like "Uno" are not inferior. Ready to launch lip cream and BB cream products for men in early September 2020 to create a new market segment

Why boys Even though you thought about starting makeup?

As for the men's cosmetics market in Japan, it can be said that it is a serious race. But why do Japanese boys become interested in this matter? So I tried to survey the opinions of young people, starting from a 31-year-old company employee who told me that he had become interested in makeup since he was 10 and felt that he was a person with a lot of hair. Has a bushy beard problem that requires shaving every morning Makes the skin dry, cracked and very sore. So I had a chance to try this BB cream for men, which costs 1,300 yen, and felt that it was helpful and natural. After using it, I started to enjoy makeup, so I used concealer to hide wrinkles, and I became more interested in trying out different products with a budget to buy them. At 5,000 yen per month

Even when working at home Makeup is also popular.

During the Covid-19 Crisis Many countries, including Japan, are also concerned with preventing the transmission of the virus. Therefore making everyone turn to work from home more This may be one of the reasons why young men are interested in makeup because they have been at home for a long time. When you need to go out, you want to look good. Which make-up is a part that helps in concealing skin health problems as well But there may still be a lot of people who find it strange that men get up and makeup just like women

The young engineer also entered the beauty industry with a manicure.

From the survey A 38-year-old young engineer told you that He has been in the makeup industry for about 4 years now, starting from the beginning he was stressed out of work. Therefore trying to find something to relieve stress Then came to be interested in the art of manicure Then, becoming more and more interested, he thought that a manicure was like a medicine to relax him. He also entered the store to decorate eyebrows to match his face shape. After that, he turned his attention to the skin care group. And began to study real cosmetics in order to choose one that suits your own skin. Based on learning methods and items from people who know it.

Will see that in the new age, things change As a result, various values ​​change with the times. Even makeup that is not limited to only women Moreover, this popularity has led many cosmetic manufacturers to compete in order to produce products that meet the needs of their target audience. The advantage lies with the male and female consumers who will have the opportunity to choose the right products to make up beautiful and handsome.

Ответить