'Jeff Bezos' relinquishes his position as CEO 'Amazon', sends him over to 'Andy Jassi'.

Если у вас есть спрос на разработчиков, оставляйте здесь ваши вакансии
Правила форума
О возможности разместить ваши вакансии на главной странице сайта читайте здесь: http://startandroid.ru/ru/about/pomosch ... henii.html
Ответить
Gina

'Jeff Bezos' relinquishes his position as CEO 'Amazon', sends him over to 'Andy Jassi'.

Сообщение Gina » 03 фев 2021, 08:25

Изображение

Jeff Bezos is set to step down as Amazon's CEO in the third quarter of this year, replacing Cloud Services Administrator Andy Jasmine.

CNBC news agency reported that Amazon, the world's largest e-commerce company. Announced on Tuesday, Feb.2, 2021 that Jeff Bezos is preparing to step down as Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of the company in the third quarter of this year and will pass on to Mr Ann. Dee Jassi, Chief Cloud Service Officer, Amazon Besos will serve as chairman of the Amazon board of directors.

"I'm excited to announce that in the third quarter, I will transition to Amazon's board chairman and Andy Jassey will be CEO instead," Bezos said in a letter to employees. company "In the duties of the chairman of the board of directors I intend to devote my efforts and attention to new products and initiatives. Andy is well known in the company. And with Amazon for almost as long as me, he will be a great leader. I fully believe in him. "

Mr. Besos also revealed that He will also be involved in a major amazons project. Instead, it will be spending more time with the 'Bezos Earth Fund', the spacecraft maker 'Blue Origin' he founded, the Washington Post news agency and the 'Amazon Day 1 Fund'.

Изображение
Andy Jassey, CEO of Amazon Web Services

Besos founded Amazon in 1994 and transformed the company that was formerly an online bookstore. To become a large retailer And provide a wide variety of services From ecommerce to streaming services Has a market value of over 1 trillion US dollars. Last January And now the company's value has surpassed $ 1.6 trillion.

Jassie joined Amazon in 1997 and founded Amazon Web Services (AWS), an Amazon cloud service, joined a team of 57 people in 2003. Became the CEO of AWS in 2016, where AWS has consistently been profitable for Amazon.

The last move did not last long. After Amazon just released results last quarter. It earned more than US $ 100 billion for the first time on AWS, under Mr. Jassey's supervision. As of October 2020, more than 52% of Amazon's revenue in Q4 came from AWS companies.

Ответить